[Taslug] Correction: Hobart TasLUG at the Pub: Thursday 22 February - Shambles Brewery

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Thu Feb 15 10:37:07 AEDT 2018

Hello All,

Seeing as though I totally stuffed up the date for the pub meetup, and
don't want to confuse people scanning the subjects lines in their email,
I'll re-announce it...

This month we will be heading to the pub to talk about the usual things
we talk about at meetings

    When: 6:30pm, Thursday 22 February 2018

   Where: Shambles Brewery (222 Elizabeth Street Hobart)
            http://www.shamblesbrewery.com.au/

There might be a bit of discussion about the future of TasLUG in Hobart,
so if you have any opinions or some free time to help out it would be
great if you can come along. If you can't make it, then we always enjoy
people dropping by IRC/Matrix[2] for a chat.

SeeYa,
John.

[2]
IRC: #taslug (Freenode - https://freenode.net/)