[TasLUG] Hobart TasPubLUG: Thursday 16 August

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Sat Aug 11 11:12:49 AEST 2018

Hello All,

As I mentioned at the last meeting I think we will aim to have talks at
Enterprize every second month and have the LUG at the pub the months in
between. So this month is a pub month and someone in the chat channel
suggested Tom McHugo's, so that's where we will try

    When: 6:30pm, Thursday 16 August 2018

   Where: Tom McHugo's (87 Macquarie Street, Hobart)

If you are planning to come along (even for a quick drink) please let me
know by Wednesday so I can make the appropriate booking if needed.

SeeYa,
John.
(IRC/Matrix: jerrykan)

== Chat Channel ==
If you can't make it to meetings, then we always enjoy people dropping
by the IRC/Matrix channel for a chat.

      IRC: #taslug (Freenode - https://freenode.net/)
   Matrix: https://riot.im/app/#/room/#taslug:matrix.org

In a attempt to combat the current spat of spam in the channels we
currently only allow users with registered nicks to join the channel. If
you are having problems joining, then please get in contact with me.

== 20 September - Meeting ==
Next month will be talks at Enterprize. If you have a talk you would
like to give, then please let me know.

== 18 October - Meeting ==
TasPubLUG at a pub somewhere in Hobart. I'm always open to suggestions
of different pubs to try, just let me know.