[Taslug] Private End of Year BBQ

Peter Lawler taslug at bleeter.id.au
Sun Nov 27 19:33:24 AEDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm having an end of year BBQ on the afternoon of 11th of December at
Weston Park in Austin's Ferry[1] (starting around midday... some people
have to work on Monday morning others worked Saturday night... picking a
time at this time of year is mad.)

All TasLug members and their family members are most welcome to come
along. Personally, I'd appreciate it if you would consider this list
instead of other birthday/Christmas/New Years gifts but what you want to
do is up to you, really... http://pl.id.au/the_annual_miscellany.html

I'd really appreciate an RSVP at your earliest, particularly from the
'yes' and 'maybe' people with numbers.

I do have a backup plan should the weather go against us, however
this'll be kept private amongst those who intend to attend for now. Just
because... well, it's Austin's Ferry you know?

Pete.

[1] Because it' the best map in the world, here's where the public
toilets are in relation to the park... https://toiletmap.gov.au/Toilet/34709