[Taslug] No Hobart meeting this month

Peter Billam pjb at pjb.com.au
Tue Nov 8 13:18:44 AEDT 2016

Greetings all,

Peter Lawler wrote:
> May I humbly submit the weekend, two weeks before Christmas (10th
> or 11th), and at a park somewhere for a luncheon BBQ type thing?

 From my own POV, I'd prefer something in town like Scott suggests,
perhaps even Capital Restaurant (364 Elizabeth St N.Hob) ? even though
it doesn't really offer that authentic chewing-raw-meat experience ...

Peter Billam

http://www.pjb.com.au      pj at pjb.com.au     (03) 6278 9410
"Follow the charge, not the particle."  --  Richard Feynman
  from The Theory of Positrons, Physical Review, 1949