[Taslug] Hobart June 16th Meeting - BuildBot CI

Scott Bragg jsbragg at scriptforge.org
Mon Jun 13 09:31:25 AEST 2016

Looks like I forgot to update my address book for the mailing list and
sent this annoucement to the old address!

Hi LUGgers! Swim to the high ground at Hotel SOHO this month to talk
about automating some of your development workflows with the BuildBot CI
Server. It's a CI written in Python that's pretty easy to configure.

You can add to the meeting agenda (eg tech support questions, cool
links) on this pad: https://pad.taslug.org.au/p/june-buildbot

When: Thursday 16th June from 6pm

Where: Hotel SoHo, Davey St, Hobart

Agenda:
- 6pm - Arrive, grab a drink, order some food
- 6.30pm - Tech support and cool stuff
- 7pm - Automate with BuildBotCI - Scott Bragg

If you have some ideas for talks in the next few months let me know!
Come and speak about what you've been working on.

--
Scott Bragg