[Soap] Business Proposal

Kathy Jones kathy.jones at bigdatalists.com
Tue Jan 17 09:43:56 AEDT 2017

 Hi,

 Good Day,

 Find the right Data provider to enhance your business!

 Get 90-95% accuracy on data lists and email delivery rate.

 Find new customers with our vast database covering all sectors and
titles! (48 + Million Business information). Our service includes

 1. Business emails.
 2. Appending Service.
 3. Email Marketing.
 4. Lead Generation.
 5. Template designing.

 Depending on social media to get the leads will consumes more time
and left you with less sales. Let us know your target audience; we
will get back with exact count, samples and details of our services.

 if I need to speak someone else in your organization, please let me
know.

 Best Regards,

 Kathy Jones
 Marketing Manager