[Soap] hc diecasting parts design&making

Lion(Oversea sales) market at allyes-parts.com
Mon Sep 12 06:18:50 AEST 2016

How are you Sir

If you want to customed diecasting mould and diecasting products at our manufactory,please reply me with the follow info:

For only customed diecasting mould:
1 3D(igs,stp,x_t)drawing or 2D drawing or samples.
2 what mold life and catives ?
3 What parts material ?

For custom diecasting products,pls provide with additional two:
4 Parts weight ?
5 Order quantity ?

Our experienced engineers will suggest the best solution of excellent quality and reasonable price.
It is appreciated for soton reply.

Nice day.

Jenny Lu

Very Sorry if we disturbed you,You can Click unsubscribe

Allyes (mold) industrial Ltd
Office Add: 702 FengJingYuan Buliding,Industrial Road,LiuTang Market,XiXiang,76 District BaoAn,ShenZhen,China 518102
Website: www.allyes-metal.com
Tel: 0086-755-33572442
Fax: 0086-755-33572442
Email: market at allyes-parts.com