[Soap] Welcome enquiry diecasting&mold Allyes lu

Jenny(Oversea sales) market at allyes-parts.com
Mon Oct 26 20:36:59 AEDT 2015

Dear Sir and Madam

Allyes have much experiences in making  and diecasting part,exports to all over the world.

If you need ,please send us 3D/2D(stp,step,ist,X_T format) drawing or samples, Our engineers department will accordingly offer you the best offer fit for you.

Don’t hesitate to contact each other when you need.

Best regards

Jenny

Very Sorry if we disturbed you,You can Click unsubscribe

Allyes( Mold Tech) industrial Ltd
Office Add: 702 FengJingYuan Buliding,Industrial Road,LiuTang Market,XiXiang,76 District BaoAn,ShenZhen,China 518102
Website: www.allyes-metal.com
Tel: 0086-755-33572442
Fax: 0086-755-33572442
Email: market at allyes-parts.com