[Soap] mail

maria gordon alejandro_barroso at telefonica.net
Mon Jan 19 23:16:53 EST 2015

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Please read carefully and understand why you are blessing to me. I am Maria Gordon, I am 64 years old, I am suffering from a long time breast cancer, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I can?t work or do any stressful thing, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty two years with my son, My Husband Gordon and my son died in a fatal car accident, before his death we were true Christians I am writing you this mail from my heart as a good Christian  and I want you to know that before I contacted you, I prayed and fasted for 7days to God almighty for him to lead me to the rightful person that will help me fulfill my last wishes and i believe he has directed you to me so you can help me.
GOD WILL BLESS YOU
Miss maria gordon