[Soap] we suply detergent chemical products

nancy nancy at tm-chem.net
Thu Feb 17 13:22:06 EST 2011

Dear Sirs:

Have a nice day!

We acquire your information on the internet that you may need our products. We would like to introduce our company and products. Hope you can satisfy with our products.

We are factory specializing in the manufacture and export of chemical raw material. Our products enjoyed high reputation for their high quality and competitive price. Our main products as below:

LAB
LAS
STPP
LABSA
Sodium Carbonate
Sodium Sulfate
Trisodium Phosphate

These products are our company sell the best, if there are others want to products welcome letter from the advisory !

 Should any of these items be of interest to you,please let us know. We will be happy to give you details.

Look forward to your early reply.

Best Regards

2011-02-17

 nancy