[Soap] PART-TIME JOB OFFER WITH FEED A CHILD AFRICA PROJECT.

LADE WILLIAMS lade.wiliam67 at live.com
Thu Mar 27 22:41:40 UTC 2008

Our Ref: ML24528GE

Dear sir/madam,
We want to let you know that there is a job opening at FEED A CHILD AFRICA PROJECT
so you can apply for a post for Per-time job here.
Send email to   lade.williams67 at live.com   with the subject PER-TIME JOB to our
 coresspondence LADE WILLIAMS  to notify your interest as we are in great need for this post in your country regarding our donors interest.Then you would be sent the procedures to follow.

We hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

yours sincerely,
FEED A CHILD AFRICA

PART-TIME JOB OFFER WITH FEED A CHILD AFRICA PROJECT.