[PyCon-AU-chat] pycon-au Queer BOF - Sunday Lunch

Ceralena Davies ceralena.davies at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 14:22:54 AEST 2015

Hello all,

It'd be great if we had a Queer BoF [1] this year. All LGBTI people and
allies are welcome.

I propose that we meet down at *King George Square*, just outside the
conference venue at lunchtime tomorrow  -*Sunday 12:20*.

You can grab some catered conference food on your way down, or get some of
the varied take-away a couple of minutes away on Adelaide St or in Queens
Plaza (see the map below).

This is not an official conference event, but the code of conduct will
apply.

Please email me directly or get me on twitter (@ceralena
<https://twitter.com/ceralena>) if you have any questions.

See you there.

​

[1] BoF stands for "birds of a feather", it's just an informal get-together