[PyCon-AU-chat] PyCon Australia 2012 - Wrest Point Accommodation Update

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 14:16:23 EST 2012

Thanks, Javier.

We'll have conference wifi in the halls adjacent to the conference rooms.
These are a short walk from the mountainside rooms, and will have couches
and other seating available.

So if you book a mountainside room, you'll still have access to free
internet close by for the duration of the conference.

--Chris

Sent from a mobile device, whilst mobile.