[PyCon-AU-chat] Sprints (Call for projects & leaders!)

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:39:58 EST 2012

Hey there! It's less than two months until the conference kicks off
here in Hobart, and there's one piece of the conference that we're yet
to put together.

The sprints are being held on the Monday and Tuesday directly
following the main conference programme, and are a great opportunity
to work on Open Source Python code in a face-to-face environment.

Unfortunately, right now, our Sprints page is looking rather lonely,
with only one project listed:
http://2012.pycon-au.org/programme/sprints -- so, we'd like your help
in adding more projects to sprint on.

So, if you're a developer of an Open Source Python project, and are
interested in sprinting at PyCon Australia, reply to this thread -- we
need people to lead sprints for their projects (including providing
advice and assistance to new contributors).

Alternatively, if you know any developers of interesting projects, get
in contact with them, and make sure they're coming to the conference!

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --