[PyCon-AU-chat] PyCon AU's this month! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 14:50:17 EST 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Andrew Rowe <andrew.rowe at abs.gov.au> wrote:

> Presentation facilities available.

XGA projector w/ VGA input.
3.5mm audio socket
Lapel microphone
Backup lectern microphone

> Where to put slides and file resources

You can self-host slides if you want to provide them -- I suggest SpeakerDeck.

> How long will it take to setup.

Hopefully not more than 5-10 minutes.  I suggest testing in a morning
tea or lunch break if you're not confident.

> Make up.

What about it?

> Overhead projector resolutions to prepare for.

1024x768 please.

> Internet facilities at the lectern.

Conference Wi-Fi will be available, as will an at-lectern ethernet
link which you're encouraged to use to avoid contention on the wi-fi.

Anything else?

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer