[PyCon-AU-announce] PyCon AU 2018 Sponsorship opportunities

Katie McLaughlin katie at glasnt.com
Mon Dec 18 12:32:45 AEDT 2017

PyCon AU is a successful community-run event which year on year is grateful
for sponsorship to keep the conference accessible and affordable.

Sponsorship packages are available to suit a range of budgets, from small
startup to enterprise. Sponsoring PyCon Australia allows companies to boost
their exposure to top tier tech talent and support the local developer
community. All packages include complimentary professional-level tickets so
that your staff can benefit from the conference too!

There are limited opportunities for sponsorship at our highest tiers –
Platinum and Gold – so get in early to secure these placements.

Sponsors also have additional opportunities to get their name in some very
coveted spaces - we have add-on packages for sponsoring attendee lanyards,
coffee and catering, among other options.

If you are interested in sponsoring, please download our sponsor prospectus
<http://2018.pycon-au.org/prospectus.pdf>.

We’re also happy to consider an in-kind or custom sponsorship request. For
any enquiries or questions, please contact sponsorship at pycon-au.org

PyCon Australia is presented by Linux Australia (www.linux.org.au) and
acknowledges the support of our sponsors. For full details, see our website.

Katie McLaughlin
PyCon AU 2018 Site Chair