[PHPwestoz] PHP contract work available

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Wed Oct 25 15:49:04 UTC 2006

Bit of an unusual one for you; I have a customer looking for a PHP
worker:

php/MySQL guy

I need the following to help develop www.slinky.com.au
<http://www.slinky.com.au/>  on an ongoing basis;

Expert in; php/MySQL developer

Competent in;   Html design

Someone who;

- - Can work with us on an ongoing basis at various times creating
     new applications, maintaining and expanding existing framework
     and developing new and innovative modifications.

- - Who is not employed fulltime with a big firm (ie: is available
     during normal business hours)

- - Who can work in our office or remotely if required

Email me at: peter at slinky.com.au detailing experience, hourly rate
required and availability.

In case you're wondering, Slinky is a dating website.

He seems like a reasonable bloke to deal with, and I've just finished
fixing up a server in Queensland and another in Chicago for him.

Please let me know how you get on, if you go ahead.

Cheers; Leon