[Media] SYN 90.7fm free software interview

Sae Ra Germaine saera.k.germaine at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 14:29:46 AEST 2019

Hi Alex,

Apologies for the very delayed response. We would be very happy to have a
chat with you about Open Source/Free Software. Do you have any times that
would suit. Myself and Clinton (who is also on council) would be very happy
to organise a time.

Please let us know what you were thinking and we can go from there.

Thanks

Sae Ra

Sae Ra Germaine
President