[Media] LA Logo for PyCon AU website

Linux Australia President president at linux.org.au
Mon Apr 23 19:45:39 AEST 2018

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your email, and congrats on getting CfP open!

LA logo and brand guidelines available at;

https://github.com/linuxaustralia/brand-guidelines

The 'about' stuff I think is still relevant - I can't see any point in
changing it at the moment, but happy to hear arguments counter to this :-)

Best, K.

On 23/04/18 19:37, Katie McLaughlin wrote:
> Hi Media team
>
> I've been advised that the LA logo has been updated, but the website
> doesn't include any new logos to use.
>
> I want to update the logo and copy for LA
> on http://2018.pycon-au.org/sponsor to make sure they are inline with
> the new design guidelines.
>
> The current content is based on the current LA about page, and old
> Penguin Feet logo
>
> Please let me know what I can change these to.
>
> Thanks
>
> Katie McLaughlin
> PyCon AU 2018 Site Chair

Kathy Reid