[Lugcomms] ASLUG

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sun Jan 31 07:40:37 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 14:02 +1030, ninti at internode.on.net wrote:
> Gday:

Hey Mike!

Welcome to lugcomms and good on you for carrying ASLUG forward :)

> Anyway, I'm wondering about public liability insurance.
> I emailed some committee (LACTTE) with an address a couple of weeks ago (private
> house for the time being) but have heard nothing back.
> Can anyone confirm that we're covered?

I sent your message on to the LA council, and I understand James got
back to you.

Others may be interested in the outcome, which is 'No, the LA public
liability insurance coverage does not extend to private houses'.

- Donna

--
Donna Benjamin
Linux Users of Victoria