[Lugcomms] let's get this party started.

Donna Benjamin donna at mel8ourne.org
Sat Mar 29 04:37:46 UTC 2008

Ok - we've got a few people signed up now so...

1. Let's pick a date next month for our first IRC meeting.
I propose 8pm Tuesday 29th of April.
here: #linux-aus-lugs at freenode.net

We're unlikely to be able to find a date that everyone can attend - so
this is just to get started.  Let's also aim to keep it brief - and just
cover 2 or 3 items.

2. Actively engage other lug organisers and active contributors.
When it comes to the mailing list - we don't need to be exclusive -
anyone involved in organising a LUG should be welcome and encouraged to
participate. Do they book the meeting venue? Update the website? Post
announcements to local media? Whatever...

cheers
Donna

--
Donna Benjamin