[Lugcomms] Hiya

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 01:04:26 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Peter Lieverdink <me at cafuego.net> wrote:
> So then, who else is here and what LUG are you with? Is your LUG doing
>  anything interesting before the end of the financial year?

Clinton, president of Humbug, the Brisbane Unix users group.
I'm at pains to point out  that we're not a Lug, we're a Unix group.

Not sure why the end of financial year is an important milestone, but
we're planning on doing an install fest and software freedom day stuff
this calendar year.

My presidential goal is to get some regular talks going this year, I'm
nearly happy with the number of talks we've got lined up now.

cheers,
--
Clinton Roy
CSIRO - Robotics Platform Engineer