[LCP] What I can not understand?

Chuck Martin wfum0g802 at sneakemail.com
Thu May 30 06:06:12 EST 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 01:33:41PM +0800, Eric Zhou zhoubb.eric-at-gmail.com |linuxC/Default| wrote:
> I cannot understand Why the mailing list is so quiet?
> No one ask questions?

It had a moderate amount of traffic when I first joined, but then died
down to almost nothing.  I've always figured there was no point in
removing myself from the list, since it's a place where I can ask
questions that I haven't been able to find answered anywhere else by
googling them.  Since it doesn't fill up my mailbox needlessly, there's
no downside to remaining subscribed, and it's always nice to have some
very knowledgeable people on standby for those difficult questions (my
experience was always that there were quite a few very knowledgeable
people on the list who were always willing to help and offer suggestions
to some difficult problems).

Chuck