[LCP] Basic pointer question [was empty subject]

Bill Rausch BRausch at owt.com
Tue Jun 22 23:37:02 UTC 2004

On this one I agree with Greg. This is a C on Linux list, not a
beginning C list. I've always assumed that folks on the list know how
to program in C (maybe not expert but at least functional), perhaps
on a different platform, and have questions relating to getting a
program to work right on a Linux box. I do think the most elementary
questions are best served by reading a testbook.

Bill

--
Bill Rausch

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti, sculptor, painter, architect, and poet (1475-1564)