[LCP]statically linking argtable and other libraries

johnd john at jjdev.com
Wed Jul 14 03:59:01 UTC 2004

good point...

I'm the guy who said excellent advice to the response that said read
the manual...

I retract my comment, you're right.  I incorrectly assumed you didn't try
much.

I've come accross a lot of people on mailing lists that love to say RTFM

The whole purpose of this list is to ask and then when you ask you get some
a-hole telling you to go figure it out your self...kind of seems counter
intuitive to the whole idea of having a list where we help each other.

so, once again, sorry for being stupid and chimming in with support to the guy
who told you to RTFM