[LCP]statically linking argtable and other libraries

Christopher Baus christopher at baus.net
Tue Jul 13 16:06:01 UTC 2004

There isn't much traffic here.  I feel like I am dominating the list.
Anyway..  I am still trying to get link my executable properly.  I figured
out my last problem.  I am using libtool, and to pass -static to the gcc
linker you must pass -static-all to libtool.

The problem I am having is I want to statically link thirdparty libraries
and dynamically link glibc.  Passing -static-all to libtool statically
links glibc.  How do I statically link on a per library basis using
libtool?