[LCP]thanks

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Wed Jan 7 05:02:02 UTC 2004

On 2004-01-06, aditya tomar wrote:

> Subject: [LCP]thanks

Please use useful subject lines if you want help.

> I had posted this under Linuc/c category because my professor had given me
> this final assignment to be coded in C to be Run under Linux.

Well, it looks like a task for you to be working on, rather than
wasting time here.

> Now please tell me or give me some  advice to to accomplish this task so
> that I can achieve this Task.

My advice is to go back over your course materials and perhaps
to consult with your teacher(s) and to get on with it.  You just
cannot expect other people to do your assignments for you.

If you get stuck in some details and you can't find the answers
in your course materials, then you might come back here with a
proper question (i.e., a question that shows what you've written
so far and details what you expected it would accomplish and how
the outcome differs from your expectations).  At that point, you
could reasonably expect some practical help.

Greg