[LCP]help needed !!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Tue Jan 6 10:46:02 UTC 2004

On 2004-01-05, aditya tomar wrote:

> I am  facing some problem regarding Distributd Interprocess communication,
> following is the description please let me know if you have the solution
> for this________

This sounds like homework; if it is, you should do it yourself;
if it's not, you should at least try to accomplish something and
then ask for assistance if you need it.  This list is not really
there just to do stuff for you.

Also, if you are going to post further questions, start a new
thread and don't just top-post your question on the top of a
whole unrelated thread.

Greg