[LCP]binary file inclusion

Harsha Archak Harsha.Archak at liteon.com
Thu Dec 16 19:49:02 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have a C Program which includes a .h ( header ) file with which the
output display is formed. Actually, this .h file contains a Binary
Bitmap Font Data corresponding to an array of pixels belonging to
Simplified Chinese (gb2312) character code set. This program function
displays the character one by one on LCDBOARD, size of the pixel being
12x12. Now, my main intention is to make the characters be displayed in
a row. Also, I would like  to create a new file with some name and want
to include this program function along with the .h file which is used.
Hence, please tell me the procedure to achieve the desired results.

Should you need any clarifications, please do feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to receive prompt and favorable response,

Regards,

Harsha