[LCP]Projects using data structures

Sameer Oak(MBT) sameer.oak at mahindrabt.com
Fri Sep 19 17:36:02 UTC 2003

hello.
datastructures are programming methods. i wonder there exists any program in the professional circuit that doesn't any datastructures.

any application you think, you've to make an exhaustive use of data structures.

so data structures are project centric. just to suggest you somethin', right an application that converts one form of data structure into an another.
-
sameer oak.