[LCP]Problem with GNU C sockets

Paul Gearon pag at pisoftware.com
Mon Sep 8 14:03:02 UTC 2003

James McLean wrote:

Without looking at what you've done in your source, you're missing the
inclusion of sys/types.h.  Put it in before sys/socket.h as below:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>
#include <netinet/in.h>
#include <netdb.h>

--
Regards,
Paul Gearon

Software Engineer                Telephone:   +61 7 3876 2188
Plugged In Software              Fax:         +61 7 3876 4899
http://www.PIsoftware.com        PGP Key available via finger

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.
(Translation from latin: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money,
or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.")