[LCP]static vs dynamic linking.

Rokicki, Andrew ARokicki at US.TIAuto.com
Wed May 7 20:38:02 UTC 2003

I apologize for lock of clarity.
I thought this might be something obvious such as.
when you do -static you have to do this ... check that ...
I did spend about 4 hour searching the web.
And day or so trying to figure out what is wrong.
Narrowed it down to my own in house libraries at which I will look at
and try to figure out what is wrong.

I usually don't post questions to the list unless I am stuck.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I will try to be more descriptive in the
future.
Andy R.