[LCP]c pointers book

Bill Rausch William.Rausch at numerical.com
Tue Jan 7 16:39:01 UTC 2003

At 7:18 +1000 1/5/03, Greg Black wrote:
>np linux wrote:
>
>| I will like to know if there is any good book/link
>| available on C pointers which talks beyond K&R's C
>| programming book.
>
>Everything you need to know about pointers is covered by K&R.
>There are almost no other books on C that are not rubbish.  If

Actually, I have found one other excellent book that spends quite a
bit of time discussing pointers and arrays.  Peter van der Linden
works for Sun in their compiler/OS kernel group.  A quote I read
somewhere "This book should be every programmer's second book on C.".
I tend to agree.

Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets
by Peter van der Linden
353 pages; ISBN 0-13-0177429-8

--
Bill Rausch, Software Development, UNIX, Mac, Windows
Numerical Applications, Richland, WA  509-943-0861 x302