[LCP]InterProcess Communication

Steve Baker ice at mama.indstate.edu
Fri Nov 22 23:25:01 UTC 2002

"mehul radheshyam choube" <mrc_cprog at rediffmail.com> wrote:
>      thanks for ur code. it worked.
>      now what changes i have to do if i have to run it on
> windows OS?

  Uh, I wouldn't have a clue.  This _is_ the _Linux C programming list_, not
Windows C programming.  Normally I advocate nice portable code, but I think
certain assumptions about the underlying OS can be made on this particular
list.

  Does Windows even have the concept of pseudo terminals?  I doubt it.  You
could probably just do everything with pipes, but I'm not sure if the
semantics of windows pipes are the same as with Linux/Unix.

								- Steve