[LCP]stdio.h reference

Bradley, Peter PBradley at uwic.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 22:50:30 UTC 2002

It's in a standard place - /usr/include if I remember correctly.  You use
angle brackets for includes like this.  You use double quotes for user
defined includes, usually with the -I switch on the command line so gcc
knows where to look.

Remember also that #includes are like typing the code in the include file
into your source file at the point of the #include directive.

HTH

Peter