[LCP]Signal handler question

David Filion filioda at videotron.com
Thu Oct 4 02:43:43 UTC 2001

I'm working a program that needs to do a "clean" shutdown when it catches
certain signals.  (One of the items is to disconnect cleanly from a DB.)   Now,
because I'm limited in the commands/calls I can use in a signal handler I was
thinking of using a siglongjmp to return to main() then call my cleanup
function/exit routine.    Does anyone know if I'll still be limited to the
"safe" list of signal commands after I jump or will I be able to use the full
set again in my cleanup function?