[LCP]macro execution

Vincent Penquerc'h vincent at qubesoft.com
Tue Aug 14 03:15:03 UTC 2001

> Huh?  The only reason I don't void main is to avoid that silly compiler
> warning, but I don't see what harm voiding main can do.  The program
> will just return an undefined value so it can't be used in script
> expressions, but that's about all I know of.

Well, it's the purpose of warnings, to tell you about stuff that
you might have overlooked. It is a helpful warning, not silly.
As a silly warning, I'd put those 'variable used without beeing
uninitialized' triggered for code where the variable is initialized
and it is obvious (as in some cases, the compiler can have a hard
time proving it).

--
Lyrian