[Linux-aus] Everything Open 2024

Everything Open contact at everythingopen.au
Thu May 2 19:47:20 AEST 2024

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for your congratulations!

Per your similar question on Mastodon [1], the videos will be up in the
coming weeks, and will be announced through the usual channels.

In the meantime, you can find EO2023 videos on YouTube [2] and on the LA
mirror [3].

Regards,
Kathy Reid

[1] https://aus.social/@mikecarden/112347237151510459