[Linux-aus] Constitutional background and towards a reformed constitution for Linux Australia

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Thu Jan 5 00:47:40 AEDT 2023

What actually started off by a group of possibly burned out people (in a
conference that is/was not an LCA) has basically given me a reason why
I'm not sure I would want to actually be on the organisation's
organising committee.

Why would I waste my time trying to do the best I can for a community I
was invested in, when the result is basically a full on discussion about
... the constitution and how I'm not running the organisation properly?

DSL