[Linux-aus] How the council breached their constitution - membersregister request section 7

phillip pip43211 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 15:17:52 AEDT 2023

Perhaps, the constitution can be amended in such a way that analytics of
membership can be made available on request, having the details of
individual members revealed serves no purpose outside contact and
demographics, why not replace it with data and a contact request service?

On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 11:49 AM Paul Shirren via linux-aus <
linux-aus at lists.linux.org.au> wrote:

> Nothing much of value seems to be served by the current discussion. Can
> people please avoid escalating the "discussion" by dragging in
> completely unrelated issues and causes.
>
> Council has a mandate to serve the members interests and I believe most
> people who contribute their time to serve do so selflessly and with
> integrity and I thank them for their contributions.

Phillip / Programmer
pip43211 at gmail.com / N/A

WormHoleStudios
wormholestudios.com.au <https://htmlsig.com/t/0000001BK4VV0>