[Linux-aus] Announcing Everything Open - Conference 2023

Info info at petermoulding.com
Mon Oct 17 11:09:13 AEDT 2022

On 15/10/22 17:31, Joel Addison via linux-aus wrote:
> Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre

Nice spot. Helped with some conferences there. Next to the Polly Woodside. My mum lived on a boat at
those docks as a kid.

Accommodation is a bit tight there. If anyone spots a good deal for 1 or 2 adults, Let me know. For
me, the nearest free accommodation is 2 hours by train. :-(

When is the topic list, calls for speakers, whatever, so I can see what days would be useful? Day
tickets?

Peter