[Linux-aus] COVID19 deaths

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Oct 15 23:45:27 AEDT 2022

On Saturday, 15 October 2022 21:54:50 AEDT Steven Ellis via linux-aus wrote:
> This is the tracker I'm using to compare OZ vs NZ etc.
>
> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/australia/
>
> Do you have different data you can share?

The graph you cited shows that the last few weeks in Australia have had
similar numbers of deaths to the previous peaks in Sep 2021 and Aug 2020.

The numbers for Australia at the moment look small when compared to the highs
between Feb and Sep this year, but are still greater than the previous years.