[Linux-aus] Announcing Everything Open - Conference 2023

Steven Ellis steven.ellis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:11:23 AEDT 2022

Hmmm.. Lots of tinfoil present in the post. Care to provide some proof to
your accusations?

Let us try to be positive about the fact there is a physical event
happening.

I've just got back from my physical event in 2 1/2 years (last one was
linux.conf.au Gold Coast) and it was the most uplifting in a long time. Yes
some people wore masks and some people wouldn't/couldn't attend, but for
the near 200 attendees it was a very special time.

Steven