[Linux-aus] Announcing Everything Open - Conference 2023

David david_crosswell at telaman.net.au
Thu Oct 13 10:39:10 AEDT 2022

Some good points, but open source _is_ a value, obvious when it's
observed how many avoid it.
Obvious when a world is envisaged with or without it.
Can you imagine a world where _everything_ was open source?
We currently reside in a world where the majority of it isn't, just for
comparison.
--
David Crosswell
Telaman Consultancies