[Linux-aus] RIP LCA (or should I say "Vale LCA"?) and thanks.

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Oct 1 12:06:28 AEST 2022

On Friday, 30 September 2022 09:50:30 AEST Simon Lyall via linux-aus wrote:
> Hope to see many of you in the future, possibly at the new conference.

I have no plans to attend IRL conferences.  I have had Covid19 and recently
have felt short of breath.  I'm not sure how much of this is due to age etc
and how much is from the disease, but I definitely want to avoid getting it
again.

So anyone who wants to see me again can do so online.

The announcement didn't make clear how much of the new conference will be
available online.  I'll watch it on YouTube afterwards if it's IRL only.