[Linux-aus] Display problem

Ashley heracles1108 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:43:23 AEDT 2022

Hi,

Sorry for posting above but I thought it might be easier.

I am running the latest linux mint AMD64 version on the machines.

By fails to display I mean that I get a square outline with the message
to either reboot the browser or update it (I'm using the latest version
and rebooting it doesn't help).

I have also noticed that it takes Linux Mint around 90 seconds after the
logo comes onto the screen to boot to the login screen.

Thanks for all the suggestions I am trying all of them.

Ashley