[Linux-aus] Display problem

Ashley heracles1108 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:57:54 AEDT 2022

Hi,

I'm not sure which list to put this on but:

I have 3 computers Running Linux Mint:-

An old Lenovo gen 2 core i5 with 12 GB RAM which seems to run everything
perfectly

A new intel pentium gold 4-core machine with 16 GB Ram which often is
unable to display pictures in Facebook with the latest version of both
Firefox and Chromium and

A new Ryzon 5 3600 with 32 GB RAM and an nVidia 710 video card which
also has the same display problem with Firefox and Chromium.

All three have some form of 256GB solid state drive as a primary and a
One TB sata HDD.

I tried running SUSE 15 on the Ryzon but it locks up occasionally and
forces me to use a hard reboot.

Note: the message on the page says to get a later version of the browser
or restart it. I have the latest versions and restarting achieves nothing.

Is this a known problem or have I missed something?

Regards

Ashley