[Linux-aus] Ubuntu 20.04 resume time problem

John Pearson john at huiac.com
Tue Jun 28 16:30:25 AEST 2022

Haven't been in this position often or for some time, but if the hw clock is set to localtime on a dualboot system then things might get strange when booting an os for the first time after dst starts/ends; one or both will probably feel responsible for adjusting the clock, and neither knows if it's already been done.

NTP should fix it eventually, but until it does TLS and kerberos may have a hard time.

John.