[Linux-aus] Ubuntu 20.04 resume time problem

Lucas Symons l.symons at live.com
Tue Jun 28 12:23:54 AEST 2022

I would assume NTP will kick in and check to see if everything is synced. I believe it is configured automatically out of the box.

Timedatectl is what controls this it's provided by systemd.

The man pages have some interesting notes about using "set-local-rtc"

https://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/focal/man1/timedatectl.1.html