[Linux-aus] please move technical support issues to another list

Ashley heracles1108 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 10:13:51 AEST 2022

Hi All,

I, for one, am gratified to see some discussion that is Linux related on
any Linux list. We seem to have become quite silent since the original
list split into many lists.

I used to love reading the discussions on the SLUG list in the early
days (1996- ...). The enthusiasm demonstrated then was infectious. I
started using Linux with Ydrassil in about 1993 or so. It came on 11
5.25 inch floppy disks and was purely command line. I'm no expert but I
learned a great deal from the various discussions on lists like this.
Please keep it up.

Ashley (AKA Heracles)